Wendernek Consulting Limited is a leading human resource outsourcing management solutions provider in Nigeria. Our purpose is to provide applied and bespoke solutions to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Front Office Manager to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the support staff, managing all front-end duties, and providing excellent customer services to our clients.
- The ideal candidate for this role must be cordial, informative, and welcoming to visitors, and be able to handle enquiries, complaints, reservations, and secretarial activities.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Oversee and manage support staff
- Maintain office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, etc.
- Monitor front desk and ensure all employees comply with all standard office procedures
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Create, organize, and maintain schedules for the organization
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects as needed.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Document and prepare reports for office expenses
- Professionally address complaints and concerns with quality customer service skills
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide necessary information as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.