Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To control and coordinate the staff in the department for efficient and effective utilization of capacity to attain the Hotel overall objectives.
- To maintain proper and adequate information between the Guest Service Agent (GSA), Porters and Doormen etc.
- Ensure that Guest is treated with the best humility.
- Schedule and attend departmental and Management meetings.
- Ensure that prepared room list is submitted to your office by the housekeeping manager or supervisor before the close of work on daily basis.
- Make sure all working tools (material) such as guest soap, air-freshener, towels etc are available on daily basis.
- Ensure that the receptions to the Guest restroom are clean and tidy at all time.
- Rooms must be checked by porter and ensure rooms are ready with all facilities functioning before Guest are checked inn.
- Ensure that the job is performed in this department without delay.
- Submit daily report on number of Guest to the Hotel.
- Ensure that services rendered are properly and timely reported to the account department on daily basis, showing expected income and related cost.
- Liaise with the Guest and act as the Hotel Public Relation Officer.
- Ensure that all staff are well dressed in the department.
- Control job shift roaster and report any absenteeism to the Human Resources and Administration on daily basis.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc degree with at least 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] and cc. [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.