Urban Shelter Limited is a property development and management company committed to quality and the timely delivery of projects. The firm’s homes are a distinctive combination of aesthetics and modesty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
About the Job
- Urban Shelter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Front Desk Officer in Lagos to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Perform follow-up duties to ensure that all meetings are successfully carried out.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
Key Skills & Requirements
- OND in any relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Multitasking and Time Management Skills.
- Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Microsoft Proficiency and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Must be very smart and proactive.
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
- Customer Service Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email