Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at the a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abijo, Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the supervision and operational management of Corona’s front desk
- Understand policies and ensure compliance
- Ensure that the front desk office/reception is kept at acceptable level of cleanliness, neatness, and aesthetic attractiveness to always offer pleasurable stay to visitors (internal and external).
- Attend to all enquiries via all admission mobile lines
- Coordinate the entire admission process into the school as directed by the Head of School
- Coordinate sales, processing and reviewing of application forms to ensure proper completion of forms for evaluation by school management.
- Organize school tours for prospective parents.
- Establish and maintain cordial human relations as necessary to ensure acceptable information exchanges.
- Maintain customer/clientele data base in line with established procedures
- Manage Corona’s switch board always ensuring regular maintenance and adequate funding in line with established processes
- Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment
- Monitor the Trust Council’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned to carry out from time to time by the Head of School
- Any other duty as assigned by the Head of School.
- A good university Degree in a related discipline or Secretarial Studies.
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship is an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly personality
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – enjoys meeting people, customer oriented
- Able to display initiative and good understanding of policies
- Pleasant but firm – able to contain challenges while escalating promptly to supervisor
- Disposition for continuous learning, improvement, and trainability
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills – articulate, clear and accurate spoken English
- Well poised, smart, and good professional appearance
- Cheerful disposition – patient, not easily irritated, good voice
- An eye for thoroughness and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th March, 2022.