Solid Rock Hospital – We are proud to be one of the top Private Hospitals in Lagos Nigeria. Solid Rock Hospital is founded on principled values of Christ, which make us to compassionately channel our energy around our patients, offering them an affordable option towards a healthier future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ojodu / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive inbound calls from customers; providing information regarding services
- Responds promptly to general inquiries from staff and clients via e-mail and phone calls
- Invoicing and receipt of payments
- Liaise with HMO/NHIS on behalf of patient and take necessary approvals
- Control the traffic flow of patients at the reception area.
- Process HMO Bills
- Assist customers by answering questions and solving problems.
- Greets clients on arrival to the Hospital
- Register New Patients (Clients ) on the medical record system software
- Filling and retrieval of patient records.
- Any other assigned task
- B.Sc in any Social Science or Science course
- Should have a minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a Hospital setting with a clear understanding of HMO’s operation and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people’s skills
- Excellent knowledge of HMO/NHIS scheme
- Good computer skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Time management
- Excellent human relational skills.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.