Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise all phases of the restaurant, bar and kitchen functions/activities in the Hotel; assist to coordinate the departmental activities on a daily basis. Manage daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning.
- Maintain safety and hygiene standards and assist kitchen staff, waiters and bartenders to attend to customers/guests during peak or busy periods or whenever there’s shortage of manpower in any of the unit.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the hotel F&B department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversea the dining area, supervise food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies of the hotel.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Maintain records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Assist to check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Assist to arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Ensure new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
- Seek, listen and respond to Guest feedback.
- Coach team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
- Oversee catering functions, in house and off site.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work and storage areas
- Ensure proper usage and good working condition of all equipment, furniture and fixture in all the units.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Have control over the kitchen, bar and Restaurant staff to ensure smooth running.
- Ensure the re-order level is maintained for foods and drinks at all times.
- Join to train staff to ensure conformity and uniformity of service.
- Ensure kitchen and bar staff balance their shift stocktaking before leaving on daily basis.
- Ensure customer’s order is well taken and guaranteed satisfaction.
- Understand building capability through Cross training
- Treat all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Set high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Work with all the food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in the restaurant and bar.
- Ensure proper preservation of foods and monitoring of drinks, glasses etc.
- Assist the manager to prepare staff weekly duty roaster.
- Should have depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
- Guide the Waiters or Waitresses in set up of tables and place settings.
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Assist the Manager with scheduling, training and performance management.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by manager / management from time to time.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- At least 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th July, 2021.