Biswal is a leader within the telecom service provision industry. Our bespoke service has eveolved in recent decade, owing to continuous improvement in technolgical architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- The Fleet Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and repair of all ground-based vehicles, such as automobiles, buses, motorcycles, and trucks assigned to various departments.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications.
- Advice Fleet Maintenance Manager on requirements to support operations in line with business objectives.
- Participate in contracting and negotiation of facilities operations. And also Prepare bid specifications for vehicles and mechanical equipment
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired.Makes monthly report. Keeps maintenance and repair records; performs preventive maintenance on all departmental vehicles; orders repair parts
- Participate in contracting and negotiation of facilities operations
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies
- Checks all repair work performed in shop for completeness.This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments
- Manage vendors and contractors engaged by the department to ensure effective service delivery and smooth operations; monitor performance to ensure delivery in line with agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of automotive mechanics, gas and diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulics, fire pumps and valves, price trends and grades or quality of materials and equipment
- Excellent communication skills, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good numerical skills and Strong understanding of the hazards and safety precautions
- Must possess 1-3 years’ work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance, repair and rebuilding operations
- Some knowledge of equipment, facilities, materials, methods and procedures used in maintenance, construction and repair activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with “Fleet Supervisor” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.