Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Enter maintenance service Parameters on the NavLeb system and ensure the same works efficiently on all vehicles.
- Manage and Monitor spare part stocks to maintain the minimum stock level at all time
- Prepare “Service Request Form” related to maintenance and services, and also follow up with the engineers for its replacement.
- Ensure Drivers adhere to road signs, rules and laws of government agencies guiding road users
- Coordinate with Operation Supervisor to take action in cases of fuel overconsumption
- Track and Monitor Company’s vehicle movement using a GPS tracking system on daily basis.
- Coordinate with Head of Mechanic regarding non-routine vehicle maintenance.
- Maintain fuel replenishments tracking sheet and ensure Drivers adhere to fuel request procedures.
- Prepare vehicle papers and ensure same are available as and when due without exemptions
- Generate a detailed report of the vehicle upon request and ensure all vehicles are in their optimal state
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head of the Department.
- First Degree (HND/B.Sc.) in any discipline
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th April, 2022.