Phase3 Telecom is Africa’s leading independent aerial fibre optic network infrastructure and telecommunications services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing timely and error free documentation that gives evidence of the company’s financial standing
- Apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to create or update financial statements and records
- Reviewing and analyzing financial stats, data, and reports from various departments, and suggesting activities for future income of the organization.
- Compilation, generation and monitoring of budget and budget performance.
- Helping the organization to adhere and comply with various statues and regulatory requirements from Government agencies and others.
- Providing information to investors,
- promoters, debt provider, shareholders, and creditors in order to assist them in making rational and prudent decisions regarding investment, credits etc
- To promote orderliness, direction, consistency, accountability, adherence to laws, regulations and contracts.
- Protecting the integrity of the organization reporting process by producing and maintaining correct and up-to-date financial statements and data.
- Ensure books of account are properly updated at all time
- Coordinating with various departments and monitoring annual and quarterly deliverables for external auditors
Knowledge and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Economics plus 2-3 years of financial reporting and/or audit experience.
- ACA or ACCA (Candidate in the final stage of their professional exams can be considered)
- Advanced PC skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel to including complex formulas, V lookup and Pivot tables.
- Ability to create Excel macros is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL Queries and Business Objects also a plus.
Competencies / Skills:
- Sound analytical skill
- Team player
- Goal getter
- Good communication skill
- Sound financial, accounting and audit knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.