A reputable Financial company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reconciliations Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all bank accounts are reconciled accurately and timely
- To ensure accurate & timely recording of all financial transactions in line with company policies, rules and guidelines as well as regulatory standards.
- To produce such reports as may be requested by management for the purpose of decision making.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Monitoring of Entries in Bank Accounts for quick and early resolution
- Collection Accounts Reconciliation (NIS, FRSC collections etc.)
- Monthly reconciliation of all Domiciliary Bank Accounts; ensuring that all Domiciliary Bank account balances are reconciled to the GL each month
- Raising of Journal Vouchers for resolved reconciling items from Bank Reconciliation
- Responsibility for bank correspondences: managing and opening bank accounts
- Liaising and working with external auditors/tax auditors during Audits
- Delegated tasks: Performing any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transactions, analysis, reconciliations and reporting.
- Work closely with various relevant processes/teams to perform daily reconciliation of open items.
- Monthly Local Bank Account Reconciliation, ensuring that all local Bank account balances are reconciled to the GL each month
- Recognition of direct payments and receipts in the General Ledger.
- First Degree in Accounting or related Sciences, ACA/ACCA
- Others: MBA, MSC, CISA, FCA, CITN would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be driven and deliverable-focus.
- Preferably candidates who have reconciliations / settlements experience working in a mall.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply