Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international Food & Beverages Company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below for their operations in Nigeria:
Job Title: Financial Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- The Financial Planning Manager oversee all related fiscal processes
- Leading projects and teams
- Recommending fiscal changes and measures
- Using fiscal tools, models, and reports
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing budgets
- Chairing meetings.
- Attending seminars, workshops and other meetings.
- He work to expand business models that affect budgets, and company disbursements.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all department budgets.
- The general responsibilities include analysis, risk evaluation, managing these risks, forecasting economic trends, enforcing pecuniary policies and guidelines throughout the company, and managing any other related projects.
- Support AOP / Forecast development of regional initiatives, business action plans and priorities
- Facilitate the development of short-term and long-term performance targets
- Testing, extracting, and expansion of data
- Developing reports
- Utilizing knowledge of compliance regulations, ISO standards, federal edicts, and other policies
- Performing financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance from a recognised university
- MBA (Finance or related field) is a plus
- Assessing risks, investments and budgets
- Presenting information and ideas
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in a similar senior role within an international FMCG corporation
- High aptitude for dealing with numeric and financial data as well as statistics.
- Being able to comprehend multifaceted fiscal models
- Financial analysis and reasoning
- Multicultural team.
- Reports, Budgets, Cost Reporting, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, FMCG, Competitive Analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply