EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria is recruiting suitably experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Market Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Economics / Research / Business
Job Functions: Financial Market Analysis
- Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
- Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and making revisions as needed.
- Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Research Analyst.
- Savvy about Nigerian Stock Exchange including but not limited to stock market trading, valuation, and other key metrics.
- Knowledge of key indicators of the Nigerian economy such as inflation rate, GDP, Monetary Policy
- Analytics and financial modelling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field including finance, economics, mathematics or statistics.
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities on financial markets and the economy.
- Intermediate understanding of equity and bond markets.
- Confident and charismatic
- Ability to communicate confidently with CEOs, founders and business leaders of some of Nigeria’s notable companies.
N350,000 – N400,000 monthly (Competitive).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2021.