Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Forecasting Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- A financial forecasting officer helps management think about and prepare for the future.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in sales forecasting, financial planning, financial management and accounting.
- Candidate will also be a financial expert with deep industry knowledge.
- Ability to make clear and accurate recommendations to supervisors and management on all forecast findings.
- Application of quantitative analysis techniques to build custom financial models that will be used to inform the organization’s decision making process on investment and divestment.
- Share forecast scope with management in an understandable manner and provides a project plan with key deliverables and listed timelines.
- Define the applicable forecasting method for each unique project in such a way that it takes into account- forecast context, data availability, degree of accuracy and required timeline.
- Conduct periodic competitor and consumer market research so as to be up to date with ratios and trends that inform unique forecasts.
- Collect and analyze numerical data on revenue, expenditure and other economic trends that affects past, existing and future projects as the case may be
- Any other assignment designated by supervisor.
Skills and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Statistics etc
- ACA or ACCA professional certification (Completed or student)
- To do well in this role you need to have eyes for detail, experience as a Data Analyst, a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases, forecasting experience, data management etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude is necessary
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with very minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in handling presentations and meeting both virtual and physical.
- Above average analytical skills
- Competence in Excel, PowerPoint and other accounting softwares
- Creativity in solving problems
- Good experience in Finance and auditing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
12th August, 2021.