Sunlight Resources Limited is a food production company incorporated in 1997. Managed by a young, dynamic and dedicated team of professionals; the company has been able to position itself at the forefront of the Cereal, Snacks and Spice business in Nigeria catering to every sector of the Nigerian need from a Child to an adult. Today Sunlight Resources represents on an exclusive basis some of the world’s leading brands namely: FunSnax Cheeseballs, Wynn Crunchy Snax [With SKUs] and SRL Cereals [with SKUs], Wafer Biscuits, Sweets and SRL Spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Managing Accounting Practices across the organization
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors, and factors affecting performance
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on the financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Collating, preparing, and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements
- Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments.
- B.Sc or M.Sc qualification in Accounting.
- 5+ years’ experience in cost accounting
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics and statistics
- Understanding of organizational accounting concepts
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Professional certification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Must be familiar with accounting software.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.