Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port operations, bonded terminal operations, logistics, freight forwarding and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis of a company, allowing the organisation to make well-informed commercial decisions while leveraging strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results.
- Manages accounting applications and ensures integrity of financial reports.
- Supervises cash receipt and payments in Lagos and other Company’s office locations.
- Ensures timely and periodic preparation of management and financial report in accordance to the existing rules and regulations.
- Liaises with the Head, Finance and Accounts to develop/update and implement financial and accounting policies, procedures and strategies across the organization.
- Implements approved control systems and processes to secure conpay’s assets.
- Monitors to ensure compliance with the Company’s financial policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitors budget performance, prepares and report on variance analysis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2021.