Norrenberger is an integrated financial services group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC, providing Investment banking, Advisory, Fund and Investment Management and Foreign Exchange services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Finance Officer will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, and budget and forecasts preparation.
- The Finance Officer’s responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Minimum of Second Class Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards- IFRS
- Use of Core Banking Application
- Vast across accounting and finance spectrum- Financial, Management, Tax, Audit and financial investigation.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 7-8 years working experience in the finance sector- Commercial Bank, Investment banks, Merchant Bank, Finance House or National Microfinance Bank.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements- IFRS and IAS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.