Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Preparation of GL schedules for annual audit purposes.
- Processing of all payment vouchers (PVs).
- Posting of all processed vouchers on Bank’s core application.
- Responsible for daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Daily processing and payment of all Petty cash of Head Office and Branches.
- Responsible for a timely statutory rendition of returns? CBN, NDIC, etc.
- Statutory remittances of a tax-WHT, development levy, PAYE, procurement of tax receipts and other tax documents, etc.
Qualification & Experiences
- Must possess 2 to 3 years post-graduate work experience.
- Minimum of BSc Degree / HND in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution.
- Professional certification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in an Audit firm is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task
- Apt attention to detail
- Numerical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Good understanding of Accounting and IFRS standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.