PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Attorney
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and sign off on all loan agreement & documents
- Continuous review of all company documents and policies.
- Engagement with external lawyers on customer-related matters etc
- Review of all counterparty agreements etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the bank.
- Coordinate all court cases with the external lawyers
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the bank.
- Customer and client communication on loan default etc
Educational and Professional Requirements
- B.Sc in Law
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details
- Current license to practice law
- Experience in corporate policy documentation
- Proven background of co-operate & finance law
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.