Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst – Oilfield Equipment
Job ID: R62633
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Would you like to take ownership of our financial planning and analysis? Are you an experienced Finance Specialist looking for a new opportunity? Join our world-class Oilfield Equipment team
- Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. We are devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
- As a Financial Analyst you will provide financial planning, analysis and reporting for a variety of areas within our organization.
- You will define key reporting metrics to analyze and propose improvements. You’ll oversee and collaborate on projects that will make a difference to our business.
As a Finance Analyst – FP&A Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the controllership, project Margin Reviews, cash collection, and financial reporting of projects in accordance with internal control rules and strategy.
- Being responsible for managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Advising functional managers or other functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Being a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects.
- Providing concrete suggestions for changing processes and procedures. Monitoring daily/weekly activities of the team.
- Organizing the project reviews from start to the end of each contract. Ensuring consistency with project teams.
- Analyzing the execution, performance and proposing action plans to improve contract margin, cash profile and corrective action plans mitigating identified risks.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with proven experience in Finance
- Have at least 4 years relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis Operations
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Be an experienced problem identifier and solver, with proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work in a way that works for you
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply