Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operator – Wireline Services
Job ID: R40819
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Field Operations
- Are you a Field Operator looking for a new opportunity?
- Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
- Join our Wireline Services team!
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- As a Wireline Field Operator, you will be able to learn and develop your knowledge and gain valuable technical insight.
- You will be guided by an experienced team who will mentor you to understand wellsite problems and how to develop resolutions.
- You’ll be able to gain hands-on experience with some incredible technology.
- Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation.
- We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Partner with the best
As a Field Operator – Wireline Services, you will be responsible for:
- Learning how to perform basic operator duties in either a cased or open hole environment
- Maintaining wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations. Conducting all business activities in accordance with company policies
- Carrying out required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all company regulations and maintaining scheduled time.
- Participating effectively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Associates’ Degree, or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Be willing to gain industry experience and product line training and attend Wireline Training School
- Be able to safely drive the logging units and be physically able to handle harsh environmental conditions and heavy physical labor
- Show a basic knowledge and understanding of the Oil and Gas industry
- Demonstrate a good technical and mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have at least 2 years’ solid experience and knowledge of wireline services
- Have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and wireline regulations applicable to wireline explosives operations
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law