Sweet Country Limited is a prime company focused on dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the needs of our clients. Our business concerns cut across Real Estate-Sales, Marketing, Construction & Development; Supply of Building Materials; Consultancy-Project/Event Management, Training & Development; Logistics & Transportation; and General Trading Investment & Contracts. Sweet Country Ltd RC1918209 incorporated on 12th April 2022 now handles the real estate arm of Iconview De-Luxe Ltd which wasregistered with the Corporate Affairs commission under the 1990 Companies and allied Matters Acton 18th February 2015 with Registration number RC1243226.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The front desk officer receptionist (female) will competently receive and welcome all clients while offering them a pleasantly memorable experience as they visit us.
- She will interact with visiting clients and assist with their requests.
- She will coordinate the usual activities of a reception which includes receiving visitors, attending to calls, assisting with site inspection arrangements, interacting with staff and consultant partners.
- A very friendly, amiable and genial disposition generally towards internal and external clients. An attractive smiling countenance will be greatly influential.
- Very attractive with a great dress sense and winsome appearance
- Impressive command of the English language, sound diction as required in speech communication and proficiency in writing
- Effective inter-personal qualities and remarkable appeal of contagious enthusiasm as required in speaking with customers, marketing and business presentations.
- Strong computer skills; competence in Microsoft Office & online marketing
- Remarkable aptitude in critical analysis and keen perception to details.
- Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills.
- Great innovative faculty required to effect change for improved solutions
- Ability to remain calm and courteous while taking constructive criticism.
- Good social and interactive skills; positive mindset and top-notch interpersonal communication abilities.
- Ability to liaise with inter-departmental personnel towards seamless business operations.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Receive, welcome and entertain visiting clients while ensuring clients get a pleasant experience
- Handle all client enquiries and requests
- Receive incoming mails/letters, proposals, memos etc and direct to appropriate departments
- Post advertising campaigns on several websites. Create adverts on applicable social media platforms, Sends out bulk emails and bulk Sms.
- Prepare weekly reports to the General manager
- Prepare letters, memos etc to be approved by the General manager/CEO
- Interface with Staff and business partners and assist with related requests
- Receive and attend to incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience is required.
- Attractive Salary plus great bonuses, commission and exciting occasional travels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well written application letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Due to the nature of the job, kindly attach a very brief profile (in about 50 words / 2 or 3 lines) including your photo describing your personality and how it fits the job.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements stated will not be considered.
- Training / Work Starts on Wed 4th May, 2022 for successful applicants.
- Preference will be given to applicants residing around Lekki / Ajah / Ibeju-Lekki or to applicants willing to relocate to this axis
Application Deadline 29th April, 2022.