Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Engineering/ Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in upstream the Oil and Gas Sector as Business Development Executive
- Experience in bid tendering
- Must be able to speak any of the southeast or South-South Languages fluently
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Female Business Development Executive’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.