BFC Polythene company is an arm of BFC FMCG Group that specializes in production of polythene products for packaging of food, beverages, diary and many other broad ranges of daily needs product such as tissue papers, horticulture, Bank cash bags and shopping bags.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Production / General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Factory Production Manager is a key leadership role that manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for safety, production, stock keeping, maintenance, quality control, customer relations, human resources and finance.
- This position serves as a senior company representative and report directly to the Managing Director, and is responsible for compliance with the company’s code of conduct and for ensuring factory compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversite responsibility of the factory productions including management of all aspects of the extrusion sections, cutting sections and quality control
- Manage Factory Employees including Operators, Administrators, store keepers, Maintenance engineer, logistics and Quality Control officer.
- Ensures housekeeping of safe and clean working environments
- Manage and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that the Factory machinery are in excellent condition and periodically serviced
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report to the MD/CEO on Key Performance Indicators set
- Prepare, plan, implement and achieve annual operating and capital budgets.
- Efficient scheduling of all production for the entire plant to meet delivery
- The Factory Manager is responsible for staffing and material replenishment
- Ensures that all supervisors are appropriately trained and that the supervisors train line workers
- Any other production responsibility that may be assigned by the MD/CEO.
- First Degree in Engineering, Management or other related area
- Not less than 7 years’ experience in production management
- Must come from a Manufacturing background and understand productions from end to end
- Excellent managerial, leadership, communication and people management abilities
- Sound moral pedigree and decent character
- Experience in polythene bags and shrink film production is an added advantage
- Basic Knowledge of Computer is required
- Highly competitive salary and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.