Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Operations Officer
- To provide assistance to ensure the day-to-day smooth management and operation through the Egbin facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure daily process of maintenance requests from staff and prompt close out of maintenance request.
- Prepare daily maintenance tracking report.
- Responsible for evaluation of all facility based electrical appliances ane equipment.
- Support project team in validating electrical drawings and Maintenance matters.
- Design and maintain all electrical street lights within the facility.
- Carry out routine inspection of electrical installation within the facility ( advance camp, military camps) etc.
- Follow up with service providers for prompt close out of all electrical issues.
- Assist in other areas of the day-to-day operations when required.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Five (5) – Seven (7) years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as a facility maintenance officer or similar position.
- Membership of relevant professional body will be an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read electrical diagrams
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Exhibit basic proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making.
- The ability to supervise teams and projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Friday, 5th August, 2022.