Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fabrication Quality Control Inspector
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Functionally reports to: QAQC Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed
- COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and best industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- Review Welding and NDT Documentation issued by the Contractor and Subcontractors
- Witness Welding and NDT activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP)
- Implement continual improvement processes
- Participate in the weekly meeting and prepare weekly reports
- Engage contractors and applicable third-party organizations with a professional approach. Promote and maintain effective working level relationships
- Understand, and ensure compliance with COMPANY technical specifications.
- Ensure that contractor processes and procedures are properly and effectively implemented
- Ensure that the latest revision of project quality documentation is available, and that records of product and process conformance are maintained in accordance with the document and record control requirements.
- Identify and report non-conformances and facilitate NCR close-out.
- Witness, review and approve specific NDT techniques, as applicable
- Validate Contractor NDT personnel by witnessing and monitoring their performance
- Follow up the NDT activities and ensure proper records (NDT/inspection records follow-up)
- Review and interpret radiography films
- Review and approve the Welding & NDT inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis
- Monitor NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualifications and performance
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non-Conformance reports, as applicable
- Identify critical activities related to Welding, to facilitate construction progress (i.e., anticipate bottlenecks & potential delays; and propose solutions to improve productivity)
A candidate with good University Degree.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years post-graduation experience
- Candidate must be certified in welding and NDT inspector.
Monthly Net Salary Range
N350,000.00 – N450,000.00 (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.