A Legal Institute is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- A legal institute is looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. The ideal candidate is expected to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- The candidate should be organized, have superb research skills and must be an exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives while working with confidential information.
- The candidate must possess good problem solving and office coordination skills and exhibit excellent time management.
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Initiate regular touch base meetings with members of EXCO whether in person or virtually to confirm priorities, clarify assignments, and resolve open issues.
- Ensure members of EXCO are organized, on-time, and well prepared for every task assigned
- Prepare agenda, information and pre-reads for EXCO, General and other meetings
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics, Social Sciences or equivalent degrees (desirable).
- 3 – 5 years experience in an administrative or office management support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply emotional intelligence and facilitate situations for a positive outcome.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and business communication programmes.
- Good understanding of office management and secretarial principles.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
NGN200,000 Monthly Gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2021.