Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Housekeeping Manager is responsible to oversee the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department in order to maintain the standards of service and cleanliness
- As a Housekeeping Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What You Will be Doing
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Rooms departments and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Maintain all guest rooms, public areas and heart of the house areas; ensuring that the highest standard of cleanliness is met
- Manage the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor labour costs while ensuring effective scheduling and department productivity
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Minimum of four (5) years work experience in similar role with a reputable hotel brand
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Mathematical skills needed in order to appropriately mix cleaning agents according to the prescription of the manufacturer
- The ability to take the initiative and lead others.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Attractive Salary: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees’ skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all: With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.