Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria), Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria).
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
Prima Corporation Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Store In-charge
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Supply Chain Manager
- Prima Corporation Limited is the largest manufacturer of preforms and closures in West Africa, and proudly servicing the world’s fourth-largest beverage market.
- A strategic leader – bringing over 20 years of experience in establishing operational optimisation across diverse industries in African FMCG B2B businesses. A wealth of transferable broad-based skills in the areas of manufacturing, Sub-Saharan markets, business funding, and the development of strategies for business turnarounds gained in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
- The Engineering Store In-charge is responsible for daily monitoring and evaluation of spare parts inventory in the plant.
- You are also responsible recording daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyzing different suppliers.
- You will take ownership for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new spare parts, and performing a daily analysis.
- Ensure stock is adequate for all production, planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Take necessary steps for addressing issues of too much stock or shortage.
- Record deliveries and requests to reconcile inventory.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory so stakeholders have clear understanding of what is and isn’t available.
- Take proactive measures to avoid shrinkage due to loss or theft.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Inspect the levels of supplies to identify shortages.
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs.
- Implement and monitor waste minimisation initiatives.
- Place orders to replenish parts avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Have constant knowledge of stock level.
- Negotiate pricing and timeline for delivery with OEM & suppliers.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers/OEM by communicating and dealing with concerns or problems, such as a delay in an order being processed.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Develop and implement systems and controls for stock management.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Brief relevant stakeholders on a daily basis.
Deadline: 29th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Preference will be given to those with similar experience in a Manufacturing Firm in Nigeria.