Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert.
- He is responsible for achieving the right machine efficiency level through: Minimized breakdowns, improved machine filling rates, and implementing the required continuous improvement initiatives on the production lines.
- To optimum machine performance, determine various staffing and training needs, as well as hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members.
- Oversee engineering projects, reports/Capex proposal, as well as interpret P&ID, GA, isometric drawings, BOQ & Tender documents.
- Ensures compliance to health, GMP, safety and regulatory requirements of all products manufactured.
- Leverages strong product technology knowledge for efficient line operation
- Propose, monitor and flawlessly execute capital projects such as plant expansion, new line installations and equipment modification for growth and/or efficiency.
- Able to work closely with production, quality, R&D, engineering, human resources, finance, and IT functions
- Drive Continuous improvement culture and high level of employee engagement at all levels in the factory.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of people to provide a strong bench.
- He/ she is to ensure adequate spares (and consumables) are available to support product machine operations (with proper sourcing, negotiation & ordering, Budget, and cost control).
- Experienced in construction management along with erection & commissioning of all equipment (utility, processing, electrical, filling & packaging line, service, others, and able to drive seamless handover to production.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies as well as local laws and regulations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Preferably 5 – 7 years of experience in plant engineering supervision, with implementation of LEAN and/or TPM.
- Age Requirement: 30 – 45 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July 2022.