Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will
- Responsible for formulating and implementing internal control procedures for effective running of organization’s operations;
- To obtain relevant background information necessary to meet the objectives of various audits;
- To write audit reports and make appropriate recommendations to management for improvement;
- To formulate and implement audit policy and procedures to safeguard the company assets
- To formulate and implement audit policies that will ensure wastages are reduced to the barest minimum in our production process.
- To administer the Internal Audit Dept.
- Responsible for ensuring staff compliance and adherence to established internal control procedures for financial and other transactions;
- To prepare and obtain management approval, audit programmes to cover the whole organization.
- To provide leadership for Internal Audit Dept, direct the activities of internal audit team in accordance with standards;
QUALIFICATION AND RELATED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- An HND or BSc/BA Accounting graduate;
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills;
- Analytical attribute is essential;
- People skill is necessary for success in this job
- A Chartered Accountant of not less than 5 year post qualification experience;
- Practical work experience in an audit firm or Audit Dept of a well organized company;
How to Apply
If you have the above attributes and you are ready to perform and earn yourself a good salary with incentives, please send your cv immediately to the address below; [email protected]
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter