Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights tomarket FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing electronic diagnostics on cars and other vehicles to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary
- Performing routine revision and maintenance on motor vehicles
- Regular industry research to stay current with vehicle manufacturers updates and new repair tools / products and techniques for current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of products, services / processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles
- Preparing time and cost estimates for customers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) with at least 3 years work experience
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Ability to carry out / repair electrical wiring in a range of vehicles
- Strong manual skills and precision when carrying out repair and testing
- Organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills.
- Auto electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience repairing automobile air conditioning
- Knowledge of diagnostics tools for vehicle electrical and electronics
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics and circuit diagrams
N70,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th June, 2021.