Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Methods Engineer
Category: Electrical & Instrumentation
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Review maintenance strategy in accordance to the Company Rules, General Specifications and Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Defines the preventive maintenance schemes
- Takes ownership of all electrically related technical queries and provides professional response to clear all concerned queries
- Develops technical content of the maintenance concept required in the field of Electrical Engineering, distribution networks, PDCS, UPS, HVAC including the responsibility for Maintenance
- plans, Spare Parts recommendation, Work Procedures in accordance with the Maintenance policy, Company Specifications and Safety Standards.
- Participates in RCM studies in order to ensure that Maintenance requirements are taken into consideration during the MIEC execution
- Optimizes the existing preventive maintenance schemes to improve functional availability
- Exploit the data from condition monitoring and remote monitoring system with objective to improve functional availability
- Ensures that the stock parameters of the spares correspond to the needs of availability of the equipment
- Prepares long term maintenance planning in coordination with other teams and ensure the execution of relevant activities
- Conduct technical and operational analyses and audits related to Routine Maintenance and other related audits
- Ensures the stringent application of Company directives in terms of HSE requirements in preventive maintenance scheme.
- All sites, field operations maintenance and production, engineering, construction and projects and Contracts and Procurement.
- Externally to deal with OEMs and vendors to enhance production of over 200kboepd and operating 21 turbine driven trains for production of electricity and compression.
- Coordinates equipment operational parameters, and liaise with Equipment Manufacturers and Vendors
- Develops Plant Maintenance data and implements in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (UNISUP PM Tool).
- Study and follow up SMR related to Maintenance
- Perform maintenance engineering and re-engineering
- Follow-up of the different action plans linked to Maintenance
- Education: B. Eng. (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering.
- 12 – 16 years experience in oil and gas process/operations, with good knowledge of operational site activities
- Experience of a collaborative working environment will be an advantage
- Good ability to propose innovative and workable alternatives or solutions
- Strong communication and interface management skills to work efficiently in transverse mode
- User skill in SAP Plant Maintenance (UNISUP) system.
- Good knowledge of onshore/offshore process and production systems
- Experience of working in an offshore environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2021.