Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the safe and efficient functioning of all aspects of the electrical aspect of this establishment.
- Carry out regular routine inspections of entire electrical installation.
- Monitor and perform all electrical maintenance and repairs to ensure that they are carried out safely to an acceptable standard of workmanship in accordance with the company procedures
- Carry out Planned Maintenance when due and ensure that all records are kept up to date in accordance with the maintenance procedure.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that electrical defects are dealt with properly
- Inspect any contractors’ electrical equipment and maintain a register
- Ensure that electrical emergency systems are tested frequently and that they are available when required.
- Any other task as may be assign by management including working in other of our conglomerates.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- FPSO operations experience is desirable as may be require to assist our engineering company when the need arises
- General maintenance experience is required
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined. Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance.
- Excellent level of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Appropriate standard of technical, legal and professional knowledge as defined by competences.
- Practical familiarity with standard ‘Office’ software package.
- Operation and use of Internet and electronic mail system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 5th August, 2021.