Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts / Dairy products located in Kaduna, Northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Automation Technician
Location: Doka, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role demands the highest levels of technical ability and diagnostic skills. It will be responsible for meeting demand/production targets while maintaining the highest levels of quality standards.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems
- Adhere to safety standards all the time
- Assist in performing analysis on all projects
- Undertake emergency troubleshooting on mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment to determine problems associated with the machines
- Communicate findings, upgrades, and troubleshooting to colleagues and management
- Prepare periodic reports on the progress made concerning faulty machines, errors, and processes
- Ensure the calibration of all machines and maintenance after calibration
- Provide regular system operation training on automated systems
- Take care of installation, maintenance, and inspection of control systems and workstation installations at the facility
- Assist in the specification, installation, and modifications of the systems.
- Assist in the maintenance of equipment so as to ensure that equipment and processes run very smoothly
- Provide technical assistance and support regarding all projects, installations, and repairs
- Ensure the use of a digital dashboard for thorough analysis and fault reviews
- Conduct investigations; recommend changes and upgrades to equipment
- Upgrade hardware and software for improved process control
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- OND / HND in Electrical Engineering / Electronics or City & Guild or it’s equivalent
- Good knowledge of Engineering/Utility Equipment, Factory Machines, compressors, boilers, pumps, electrical or mechanical installations, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of environmental, health and safety legislation, regulations, and standards is an added advantage.
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- 2 – 4 years in FMCG with relevant experience in the Juice & Dairy processing industry
- A Proactive Team Player with good communication & IT skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to “Niyya Food & Drinks HR Officer and Administration” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.