eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for local, state, and federal government agencies in general and local communities in particular. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We invite applications for:
Title: eHealth Africa Female Internship Program 2021
- eHealth Africa is searching for recent female graduates to join the 1st female Cohort Internship Program designed to provide an enriching experience characterized by measurable on-the-job training, to help young female interns succeed in their career development. The duration of this program is 6 Months.
- The purpose of this female internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates, and university students.
- It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
- The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to various departments in the following capacity;
- Human Resources
- Software Engineering
- Operations Management
- New Business Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research
- Business Development and Proposal Writing
- UI/UX Design
- Project Management
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent (completed or in-process) in Computer Science, Accounting, Geography, Human Resources Management, International relations, Public Health, Economics, Nutrition, Project Management or other fields of studies relevant to developmental studies.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by uploading the following documents as applied:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter highlighting area interest and strengths
- BSc/HND Certificates (Graduate Internship)
- Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) letter or transcript (for Undergraduate internship)
- NYSC posting letter/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor. (If required)
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.