Care Best Initiative (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women, and other vulnerable people; and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer Assistant (Volunteer)
Employment Type: Volunteer
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Slots: 2 Openings
- The Education Officer Assistant assists in providing professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for education programs/projects within Bauchi from development planning to delivery of results, preparing, executing, managing and implementing a variety of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program progress monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
- Support to program development and planning;
- Networking and partnership building;
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results;
- Technical and operational support to program implementation;
- B.Sc in Psychology, Sociology or other Social Science field is required.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas
- Relevant experience in education and related areas, program/project development and management
- Fluency in English and Hausa
- Diversity and inclusion;
- Core competencies:
- Working with people;
- Drive for results.
- Formulating strategies and concepts;
- Applying technical expertise;
- Learning and researching;
- Planning and organizing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st July, 2022.
- By submitting your Application for this position, you agreed to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment, and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview