Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
Car Logbook maintenance:
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, times to service cars;
- Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
- Valid driving license Level
- Holder of qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs desirable.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.