Driver at Domeo Resources International
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports To: Managing Director
- Broadly responsible to ensuring that all the cars are kept clean and in good shape at all times.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on all the cars and notify the Lead of any issues
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Ensure that the cars are very washed in and out
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Pick up MD from her house and at any time requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of SSCE
- 3 -5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Competence / Skills:
- Good time management skills
- Good written, and oral communications in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inquisitive with strong appetite for growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with “Driver” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed