The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization operating in over 240 countries and territories to make sure that everyone who wants to can access and engage with the Bible. Its primary mission involves Bible translation, production and distribution, advocacy, engagement and raising funds to execute these activities.
To continue to fulfill its mission and mandate, we are recruiting seIf-motivated, experienced, and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Donors / Members Relation Officer (DMRO)
- Using database on donors/members to delineate them into categories for effective management.
- Ensuring that donors and members are always updated with BSN programmes and developments of the organization.
- Maintain contacts with donors/members of the BSN on regular basis via monthly goodwill wishes, their birthdays, church anniversary, marriage anniversary, naming ceremonies of their children and soon, provided we are aware based on a deliberate effort to get such information.
- Essentially ensuring that members and donors become ambassadors of the organization through effective relationships.
- Ensuring donors/members receive related pecks as and when due.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Customer relations or similar role
- Minimum of First Degree or HND qualification in the Social Sciences or Humanities. Additional qualification and membership of a professional body will be added advantage.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to relate with Churches of all denominations.
- Strong command of spoken English and ability to write proposals and letters flawlessly.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and sound digital marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th April, 2022.