The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is one of the leading not-for-profit organizations in Nigeria and the African Continent. We are committed to improving the living conditions of Africans by contributing to the reduction of poverty, elimination of conflict, and the promotion of self-reliance and development. MMF has for almost 2 decades intervened in humanitarian response and disaster relief and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Doctor, Clinical Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The responsibilities of the Doctor, Clinical Lead is to coordinate and oversee activities of all medical practitioners and doctors (Full time & Volunteers) on the MEDASSIST telemedicine program, manage operations and expansion of Medassist while ensuring compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of high quality service to the client/patients.
- Coordination and supervision of the activities of clinical team members
- In liaison with Project Supervisor establish clinical team members work schedules daily and weekly.
- Organize and assign duties and tasks to clinical team members.
- Regular review of script for the medical practitioners on the system in line with stipulated medical protocol as they emerge in liaison with the project supervisor
- In charge of recruitment and on boarding of new volunteers and medical practitioners
- Development and responsible for continuous training of the clinical team on the program.
- Monitor daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate performance of clinical team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations at least weekly in the first month and discretionary moving forward.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage procurement, logistics, workflow management and propose solution to improve procedures
- Establish with the call supervisor the clinical team member work schedules monthly
- Monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess agent’s demeanour, customer service performance, and conformity to training manuals and procedures.
- Continuous work with management on the strategy and expansion of the MedAssist Program.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process workflow, scripts and standard operating procedure (SOP) and also ensure compliance by all medical practitioners as well as train them on it.
- Ensure clinical policies and procedures comply with current state and federal regulation and also create processes on how the team can be coordinated and the project executed successfully.
- Any other assigned task.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a clinical lead or similar position is an added advantage
- Must have Psychology experience
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- I.T Savvy and ability to understand technology and work with different software
- Must be able consult in English and another language
- Fluency in a language.
- Experience in TeleMedicine/Call centre or customer care will be a plus
- Good Administrative, planning and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.