Dispatch Rider at Sooyah Bistro
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting and liaising with the Branch operation manager on purchase, inventory,sorting and stacking of stock
- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the Branch operation Manager
- Sorting all stock and stacking them appropriately after purchase.
- Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of all purchase and supplies.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of order(s) to the appropriate destinations.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers and other internal departments of the establishment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- 1 year work experience.
- Must have a valid license
- Preferably living on the island
- Good communication, customer service and organisation skills
- Experience driving a bike or working as a dispatch rider is Compulsory.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed