Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 30 years. CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIVIAIDS prevention, treatment and care projects, OVC projects and Global Health security projects.
Pro-Health International is inviting suitable candidates to fill the underlisted position below, contingent on an award on the Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE) funded by USAID to be implemented in Nigeria:
Job Title: Director – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Director Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will report to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Technical Director and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the DCOP/Technical Director; ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigor, work with the leadership team to apply program leamings in pursuit of adaptive management.
- S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
Qualifications / Skills
At a minimum, the Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will have:
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Progressive experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and research of health development programs of similar scope, size and complexity, including a firm command of monitoring and evaluation with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support program in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with USG/PEPFAR-funded program reporting requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 14th September, 2021.