United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Partner
- Responsible for increasing social media followership on all social media platforms.
- Execute social media policy and communications plan that guide crisis engagement.
- Utilize analytics and comparison over key performance indicators to ensure social media content performs as expected.
- Research and execute social media trends relevant to the UBA’s marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on notable mentions about the bank, staff, and key individuals on Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop the UBA Group social media strategy, structure, and execute procedural guideline/flow process.
- Plan and implement the marketing of the UBA products, services, and channels using social media marketing tools.
- Research, develop and create content and the strategies to be executed on UBA social media, especially Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop and execute campaigns to promote the UBA brand across Africa.
- Manage and engage with internal and external social media advocates and influencers to push content on the bank aggressively.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Our ideal candidate must be social media savvy.
- Analytics skills
- Swift knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Knowledge of all products and services of the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
What We Expect From You:
- A High Degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply