Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad candidates who are not sure about where to go and how to go about it.
We provide guidelines and help shaping your experience from preparatory to decision making leading to your gaining admission up to your travel and accommodation including scholarship opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role involves assisting the Marketing Department in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
- You will provide overall support in relation to the company’s overall marketing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaignsDevelop and implement digital marketing strategy
- Manage organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platformsWork with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities
- Prepare emails to send out to customers on email marketing platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage the digital marketing calendar
- Maintain the online presence and reputation of the company
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of social media content
- Oversee the digital marketing budget
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software
- Knowledge of Graphics Design is highly desirable
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Understanding of all social media platforms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th April, 2022.