DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skillset and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
What We Do
- We are technology solutions providers, full digital agency and pre-seed investors in technology companies.
Where do you come in:
- You will work with other member of the team towards turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
You will be required to:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Create and manage content across our online platforms.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
You will need to have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google adwords, AHref, Google Search console, Mailchimp)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Great if you have:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Good time-management skills.
- Digital Marketing development skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What you should expect
- Salary: N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th May, 2021.