eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Assistant / Manager
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and qualified Database Assistant/Manager who will support the use, configuration, and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2-related assignment.
- S/he will prepare and update training materials and deliver training on DHIS2.
- S/he will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven working experience.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in supporting activities in analogous software, data, and statistics.
- Experience with basic computer software and hardware maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Very strong knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL, Database Management Systems (DBMSs), and Healthcare.
- Knowledge of DHIS2 is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- select their position of interest and submit their application.
- Applicants should kindly ensure they upload an updated CV. Applicants without this may not be considered
Application Deadline 8th May, 2022.