Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Employment type: Full Time
About the Role
- Moove is looking for a Corp member with strong analytical acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Data Entry Clerk, reporting to the Inventory & Warehouse Manager.
- In this role, you will dig deep into organizing, capturing, and managing data so as to make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got strong numerical skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for data collection, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk who will capture data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner within our Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who also has deep knowledge in identifying and correcting errors and swiftly bringing them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents, and information from employees, other departments, and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Correct errors, and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
What You will need for this position:
- Minimum of any Degree in any discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Current Nysc Experience.
- Good command of English.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Inventory & Warehouse Manager, and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team.
About the Team:
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.