Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Data Analyst, candidate will beresponsible for providing support for sales and marketing strategies as well as customer retention,by using strategic methods and concise data mining.
- S/he will work on highly sophisticated projects that are large and wide in scope and that play a significant role in company performance using advanced analytical skills and abilities.
Specific Job Functions include:
- Understand business requirements to implement successful company initiatives;
- Analyze and interpret data to provide metrics;
- Solve business problems using statistical techniques and advanced programming languages;
- Identify and interpret trends in complex data sets to non-technical terms;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data base systems;
- Execute data extraction and manipulate information from client information systems or other data sources;
- Utilize statistical modelling solutions to forecast potential new client acquisition, defection, retention programs and cross-selling opportunities;
- Develop standardized internal controls to ensure continued data quality for visibility of metrics for analysis;
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve clients’ business models, goals and milestone expectations;
- Maintain awareness and stay ahead of the game in innovation of current developments for new data mining techniques, programming and marketing automation;
- Train end-users on new report and dashboards;
- Support CRM (Customer Relationship Management) strategies by using methodologies/systems such as client profiling, behavior analysis and segmentation, to strategy development and impact assessment and performance;
- Create and produce monthly reports and metrics in company areas such as client acquisition, client retention, client defection, product penetration, cross-sell rates, balance retention and segmentation metrics;
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Marketing, Business or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Data Mining, Srategy Development, Research, and/or Project Management
- Advanced analytical and statistical modeling skills including the ability to provide data mining solutions to complex and diverse marketing, client management and business relations
- Exceptional organization skills with a keen eye for detail and quality control
- Eagerness to learn about new technical tools and skills that aid data analytics
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to train clients and team members on how to use and understand analytic tools.
- Working experience with Structured English Query Language (SQL), and knowledge of database environments such as UNIX, Oracle or DB2
- Critical and strategic thinker
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal growth through learning, challenges, and rewarding experiences
- Flexible working (mix of office and remote).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.