We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta, Edo State
Employment Type: Full-time or part-time
Work Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Qualification / Requirements:
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and your present location as the subject of the mail e.g Customer Service Representative/Asaba
Application Deadline 30 April, 2022