Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our Services cut across three core departments predominantly geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions and governments, succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for candidates with a creative talent, with the ability to bring on fresh ideas and solve problems. If you are looking to start your career in Customer Service and to join a fast-growing business where employee welfare is taken very seriously, then this role is for you.
- This Customer Service role will expose you to strong technical skills that you need to grow a rewarding career and potentially achieve growth within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Developing the business and identifying rising opportunities.
- Building long-term relationships with prospective customers.
- Evaluating current performance of the business and finding ways to help the business reach its full potential.
- Building strong product knowledge so that you can answer questions at all times.
- Processing orders.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Has very good and strong tone of voice
- Team working and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving & creative skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the email.
- Office is in Central Business District, Do not APPLY if you cannot commute.
- Also, COVID 19 guidelines still apply; use of facemask is neccessary
Application Deadline 14th October, 2021.